Complete Grooming Includes
- A bath with our all natural lavish oatmeal spa shampoo and Nourish spa conditioner * hypo-allergenic, medicated and flea bathes are an additional charge
- Monitored drying by one of our skilled pet professionals (*hand drying available for an additional fee)
- Thorough brushing of the coat
- Clipper and hand scissor styling to the specific needs of the owner and the pet
- Nails cut and filed
- Ears cleaned
- Anal glands checked (only by owner’s request)
- Deshedding and removal of the undercoat
Prices vary by the breed, pet’s size and the condition of the coat.
Long coats requiring hand scissoring all over will be significantly more than the standard prices. If your pet is matted, difficult to groom or if more than one person is required for any part of the grooming to make your pet comfortable enough to get through the grooming process, there will be an additional fee depending on the amount of time 2 people are required. There is an additional $10 fee for grooming dogs left longer than 5 hours since we will be taking the pet out to go potty mid-stay in our fenced in area.
Please call for prices at (518) 400-8013 for information or to schedule an appointment. Early drop off and late pick up are available. We can usually get your pet finished in as little as 3 hours so they are not sitting around in a cage. You are also welcome to stop by and see our facility any time.
Bath and Brush Only
Complete Full Grooming
A complete grooming includes either a regular or oatmeal bath with our all natural spa line of shampoo, monitored drying, thorough brushing of the coat, customized cut to the client and pet’s needs, nails cut and filed and the ears cleaned out. L A Pet Salon & Spa uses shampoos & conditioners that are all natural and L A Pet Salon & Spa offers a spa line as well to provide extra pampering for your pet.
Nail Trim Only
If you just need to have your pet’s nails cut and filed no appointment is necessary. Since hours vary, please call first.